EASIER TO EFFICIENTLY SQUEEZE JUICE
Manual Lemon Juicer provides a perfect choice to make juice manually. Design and enjoy your own original juice from now.
- DURABLE AND HEALTHY: The manual lemon juicer is made of high-quality stainless steel and aluminum alloy with chrome-plating and polishing processing. It is corrosion resistant and doesn’t react with fruits, nor does it breed bacteria. Never worry about the health and original flavor of the juice.
- MAXIMUM JUICE OUTPUT: Add efficiency to your juicing process with this lemon squeezer extractor superior leverage, designed for maximum juice output, Adds convenience to bars, smoothie stands, and cafes.
- EASY TO USE: V-Shaped juice outlet makes it easy to pour the juice into a glass or other container. In addition, the smooth handle provides a comfortable and stable grip for easy grip and compression.
- EASY CLEANING: The components of this fresh force lemon juicer are removable for easy cleanup. Plus, its small footprint allows it to sit on countertops without taking up too much space.
- USER-FRIENDLY KITCHEN TOOLS: This lemon juicer is an excellent Father’s Day, Mother’s Day Gifts, Christmas Gift, Thanksgiving kitchen accessories, Boxing Day specials to your family, friends.Must have kitchen products,100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
STURDY LONG HANDLE
It takes us a lot of strength while squeezing the fruit. Therefore the squeezer must be strong enough. The handle of our product will not bend while using because of the durable steel. Besides, the construction of the handle can help to save our strength while squeezing.
HIGH CAPACITY BOWL
It can hold a whole lemon at a time, no need to slice the fruit in half anymore. Just put the fruits into the bowl and press. Also, you can get the juice out of the bowl easily from the side.
- Color: Silver
- Length: 8.6 inches
- Width: 4 inches
- Height: 4.13 inches
- Net weight: 1.61LB
- Liner Liner Capacity:8.5 oz
- Before or after using our lemon squeezer, please wash it in time and keep it dry. HAND WASH recommended, storage in the cabinet.
- Don’t use steel wool or other sharp objects to scrub. Meanwhile, as far as possible to avoid falling or impact in the use of the process.